SOLVED

Problems with the Microsoft Outlook and Teams programming assistant

Copper Contributor

Hello friends

I have a small incident that has been reported to me in the last week

When you have a meeting with Microsoft teams, you select a team where you have several internal users and guests, the meeting is created and sent without problem, however when I go and check the scheduling assistant in Outlook not all the users who were invited to a meeting?

Anyone know what might be happening?

5 Replies

Hello @Karlos_Mar 

Please clarify: Are there people within your own organization that you can't see?  Or just external guests?   Also, did you invite everyone at the same time or were the ones you can't see added on later?

@ThereseSolimeno 

Hello

Yes, there are people within my organization who cannot see and external guests.

The invitation is made to all at the same time through a group of Teams team channel, where users are part.

Screenshot_1.pngCapture3.PNG

@Karlos_Mar Inviting a channel does not typically mean that all the members of a channel are invited to a meeting, that depends on a setting in Outlook groups, and users can opt in and out from the experience. See https://office365itpros.com/2020/03/31/invitations-teams-meetings/

Imagine having a huge team, creating a meeting in a specific channel shouldn't go as an invite to all.

Very interesting the post, however I am still not clear why in the scheduling assistant of both Outlook, Owa and Microsoft Teams the full list of users who were invited to a meeting does not appear.

Regards
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Well finally, after several tests, I discovered that it is normal behavior typical of the Microsoft Teams application.

Thank you
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Well finally, after several tests, I discovered that it is normal behavior typical of the Microsoft Teams application.

Thank you

View solution in original post