SOLVED

Problem with Teams New Experience Pop Out

Copper Contributor

I am having an issue with the New Meeting Experience in teams.  As soon as I join a meeting, it opens the pop out, but it is completely blank.  I can hear the voices of team members, but see absolutely nothing.  Then, when I close out to try and rejoin, it keeps me in the meeting and I end up having to close out of Teams in task manager.  Are there any known fixes to this issue? BTW, I am on Windows 10 but on an older laptop with a core i3 processor.  Thanks.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hey @kilgotim ,

This seems more like an issue with the computer itself, via the teams app you can try to disable GPU acceleration, Settings > General > Disable GPU Acceleration. You can also try updating graphic drivers and if you have a dedicated graphics card try switching the computer to integrated graphics.

Thanks

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hey @kilgotim ,

This seems more like an issue with the computer itself, via the teams app you can try to disable GPU acceleration, Settings > General > Disable GPU Acceleration. You can also try updating graphic drivers and if you have a dedicated graphics card try switching the computer to integrated graphics.

Thanks

View solution in original post