Posting word document to Teams with links within the document and to external docs......

Copper Contributor

I am relatively new to Microsoft Teams and the whole Office 365 environment.  I am looking for information on how we can better utilize the Teams program for our company.  One of the things I want to be able to do is include our Policies and Procedures manual into the file feature of Teams.  This document is pretty lengthy with may links to sections within in the document and to external files/forms.  We currently have it setup and working within our network environment.  But adding to Teams breaks the links.  Is there any documentation that shows how something like this can be done?  Or is there a better way I can do this?

2 Replies

Hello @bbhtfwv   although it's happening in Teams, the Word forum might be better equipped to answer your question.  Or you can try answers.microsoft.com for personalized tech support - I found a similar question there regarding changes in formatting for headers and the Answers tech was able to provide a soluiton. TEAMS - Losing formatting when opening Word document. - Microsoft Community

Thank you....I will look at that forum as well.