Posting multiple links in Microsoft Teams Tab

Copper Contributor

Hello all! 

I'm looking to find a way to post multiple links on Microsoft Teams - not in the chat or conversations section but in an independent tab. 

I know there is the Website tab, but that just let's me add one link.

I would need to share about 20 links with my team in a effective and easy way, especially since the number of links is growing. 

We are currently putting those links in a pdf, but that is just getting too cumbersome. 

Any help is appreciated! 

Thank you! 

4 Replies

Hi @Juresch,

We have done this by creating a list in the underlying SharePoint site and showing that in a tab. It could also be done on a page.

Andy

I think I would put these in a list or a wiki and cal the tab "Links" or something. A website links tab is really meant to show only a single page in the content viewer. Perhaps a suggestion to make that sort of tab a dropdown is a good idea, but until then...

@Juresch 

Not sure if this is the same request as Juresch but I am looking for the same thing. But on the single tab I want the 20 links, which are all links to reports, to each display the image of the report it points to. In this way, when someone clicked on the tab, they would see a dashboard for all of them. They could then click on one to open that one and do a deep dive into it. 

Can that be done?

@Gamul Simplest way is to create a SharePoint Page in the underlying SharePoint site and use the Quick Links webpart on that page to include your links. Then link to that page address in your Team using the SharePoint Tab