POLICY ID CALLER

Copper Contributor

We switched to Teams Phone Calling Plan and migrated our phone numbers from the previous phone carrier. We are trying to set the company number that we have migrated for the outgoing calls of each user but, despite the various tests and policy, the phone calls go out only with the numbers of each user. The only policy that seems to work is the one set to anonymous.

Has anyone had the same problem? Do you know if there is a bug or if there are limitations for Italy?

3 Replies

@mirkofallaci How long have you waited for the policy to apply, some Teams policies take several days to become functional. Provided your outbound number is available to be selected in the admin centre there shouldn't be a problem.

@Steven Collierthank's for your replay. We set the Caller ID policy on january 4th and it still doesn't work today. I confirm that the outbound number is available to be selected in the admin centre.

To do a test I set to a singole user a policy with Caller ID "Anonymosus" and it worked right in a few minutes, but this solution isn't right for our organization.

@mirkofallaci I would suggest you raise a support request with Microsoft.