Pin Chat Users/Teams by Group

Copper Contributor

Would be fantastic if you could pin users in chat or teams/channels by collapsible groups. When you work in over 100 different teams and have many different people you interface with the standard panel layout becomes unwieldy. 

If I could pin users in the chat layout by collapsible groups like "Contractors", "Drafters".. etc. it would greatly increase productivity and limit frustration. 

3 Replies
What about grouping your contacts by creating Groups. I know that is not the same as pinning, but it's something in the middle
I have found the same need and creating groups may not help. This is the scenario: there are 2 urgent tasks and need to chat separately with 20 people and next time it can be 15 people which same/different. I would need possibility to create pin group and then pin chat to specific group. So collapsible dynamic pin groups would work for me for sure.
I am looking to be able to do this also.

We have projects that we are working on, that I would like to group all of the pinned chats in one place. We work on multiple projects at a time, with others outside of our team. Sometimes, it's hard to remember, without scrolling through the chat, which project it is about.

They could be grouped under Project X, Project Y, this would include individual and group chats. Then when the project is complete, they can be all unpinned together.

But I would also have a group of pinned chats for my team, again both individual and group chats. They would remain.