SOLVED

Pie Chart not clickable in Power-app installed in a tab of Microsoft Teams

Copper Contributor

I added a pie chart to my power app and in one of the groups, I added the powerapp tab and displayed my app. Now, the power app contains a working, clickable Pie Chart and I can click it if I open it in a web browser, but it is not clickable in the tab of Microsoft Teams. Moreover, if I open the app in web browser from Microsoft teams' small globe button at the top right corner, it still works (as usual).

Is someone else also facing this? What can I provide here to let you verify things?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

3 Replies
best response confirmed by sukhmeetsd (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi @sukhmeetsd

It could be a limitation of the desktop client. Do other users have this issue or is it restricted to your experience?

I would probably make a recommendation to raise this one as a ticket to support. It would be interesting to find out what is the root cause of it.

Best, Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the idea. I asked others to use and it seems to be random. Me and my manager aren't able to click it on our Windows enterprise PCs but when I tried opening Teams in my laptop which uses Windows Home, it worked. There's another user who said it worked for him, I will ask his Windows version and post here too. Maybe it is the Windows version, but that's a completely wild guess.

Do you know the easiest way to raise a ticket?

Thanks and Regards,

Sukhmeet

Sure,

Straight through the Microsoft 365 admin centre at admin.microsoft.com!

Best, Chris
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by sukhmeetsd (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi @sukhmeetsd

It could be a limitation of the desktop client. Do other users have this issue or is it restricted to your experience?

I would probably make a recommendation to raise this one as a ticket to support. It would be interesting to find out what is the root cause of it.

Best, Chris

View solution in original post