Phone icon is missing in Teams app for Android

Copper Contributor

Dear Team,

I like teams very much and using it on my windows desktop and android smartphone and tablets. But for any strange reason, the telephone icon disappears very frequently! Sometimes it cames up again, but also disappears again. It's extremly unrelient and not predictable. It also happens very very much, that I got a message like "Changes applied, please restart app". Once I do that and have luck, the phone function is available, but in most cases not. I am really desperate... I guess something with the rights is corrupted in the backend servers. But as a private user (365 customer) I don't have access to tools like administrator board or so.... Does anybody of you have an idea? It's so annoying!
All the best and keep save, Martin

2 Replies

@Hellmund Hello Martin. What version of the app are you using on Android and what devices? Thank you!

@Alexandra_Klasinski Hello Alexandra, dies sind meine Geräte und die Teams versionen:
- Huawei Mate 20X, Teams Version: 1416/1.0.0.2020050805, Anrufversion: 2020.10.01.1
- Huawei MediaPad M6, Teams Version: 1416/1.0.0.2020050805, Anrufversion: 2020.10.01.1

- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4, Teams Version: 1416/1.0.0.2020050805, Anrufversion: 2020.10.01.1
Dass heisst überall habe ich die aktuellste Version installiert. Alle Geräte laufen unter Android 10. (Das Mi Pad 4 mit einer Custom ROM), die beiden anderen Geräte laufen auf den Stock ROMs und sind top aktualisiert...
Ich bin für den Tipp dankbar! Im Moment ist die Telefonfunktion wirklich fast gar nicht mehr verfügbar...
Viele Grüße!

Martin