Personalizar letrero de reunión

Copper Contributor

Estimados:
Cuando agendo una reunión para unos días posteriores, ¿como puedo colocarle una imagen o editarle el nombre de la reunión? de tal forma de quien reciba el enlace para participar pueda ver desde ahora el letrero de la reunión...
Me explico
1.- creo una reunión
2.- envío por correo el enlace a esa reunión (comienza en dos días más)
3.- Quien quiera visitar el enlace ya ahora, solamente sale la frase de advertencia, sin especificar ni temas u horarios
Adjunto imagen de lo que aparece ahora.

Dear all:
When I schedule a meeting for a few days later, how can I put an image or edit the name of the meeting, so that whoever receives the link to participate can see from now on the sign of the meeting?
Let me explain
1.- I create a meeting
2.- I send by mail the link to that meeting (starts in two more days)
3.- Whoever wants to visit the link now, only the warning sentence appears, without specifying topics or schedules.
I attach an image of what appears now.

1 Reply

Hi @Marcelo_Rojas_Olivos  I'm not familiar with the screen your image is depicting - in the example I've posted here, the name of the meeting is showing at the top of the screen (which is taken directly from the meeting invitation sent to participants.  In this case, it's CAG Extended Team Meeting, grayed at the top)Screenshot 2021-10-27 141548.png.

Does anyone else in the community know what version of Teams Marcelo is sharing?