SOLVED

Outlook "Share to TEAMS" comes with a message

Copper Contributor

I work with several Microsoft Work and School accounts on my laptop. The laptop main account is used on startup windows. The first in Outlook and assigned to the desktop Teams app.

However, when I push the button "Share to TEAMS" in Outlook I get the massage "You need to change your TEAMS to ... and then follows the name of that main account. But my TEAMS is already in that account. So, what is going wrong? And are there more people having this message? 

Kind regards 

Steven

25 Replies
same issue happened with me. whenever you findout the solution please share with us too
Thanks Wim!
same issue happened with me. whenever you find out the solution please share.
i saw the workaround, which we can use on case by case basis but a real Fix would be great.

@Wim_NL Great! that works! They definitely need to fix something because it doesnt work for webmail anymore it says my account is not supported 

This fixed it - thanks @Wim_NL. What a silly issue - and would be so easy to fix!
It looks like that the issue is solved by Microsoft (or something else changed). In my case the "Share to Teams" is working now within Outlook, even from the "more option" menus.