Our customer migrating to Teams voice service, but stuck in the process loop due to MS process error

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

We recently migrated an international customer's HQ and branches' full voice service to MS teams, however the US branch is causing us heartache due to MS processing error! The Microsoft PSTN service desk has put in the wrong BTN during the porting process and resulted in rejection of porting, with the long waiting queue and lack of response due to COVID19, we are unable to resubmit, cancel or even a way to escalate! Essentially we are stuck at the mercy of this process loophole. So please tell me what do we do, when major customers coming on to Microsoft Teams platform and now stuck with noway out but exhaustive waiting loops?

2 Replies

Hi, ask the service desk to escalate this and get in contact with the manager of that Team and see if they can help you better. Since you are working with a customer I guess you are working for a Microsoft partner, talk to your partner contact at Microsoft and they should be able to help out to get some attention to this.

Porting numbers is always a risky process since the telco you are moving from always look for a minor mistake to be able to deny the porting.

@Linus Cansby Thanks for the input. My dilemma is that I have nowhere to escalate this. The email goes in to a first in first out response queue with no prioritization, and PSTN service desk only use that email for any contact, not even the Microsoft Support team can do anything with tha!? This is absurd process.