Organization not appearing in Teams android app

Copper Contributor

Hi there, I ha been added to teams organization but I am not able to switch to that one as it is not showing in my reinstalled Android app or windows desktop application. The organisation was earlier visible before logging out but it is not visible now.

I checked with my team, in web app it is showing I am still in the organization (Brillio(guest)) but in android app that isn't showing up, instead it is showing personal n other brillo organization,.i am attaching the screenshots for the same. and I did join /accept the Teams invitation email in Outlook client before.

andriod screenshotandriod screenshotandriod screenshotandriod screenshotweb appweb app

I have tried clearing the cache severaltimes and reinstalling the app too, it is not helping out, that is why I contacted for help. kindly forward it to concerning team to check on the issue

I have tried and read the previous discussion but nothing helped. It' will be grateful if this is fixed or any help is made.

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply
Hi,

That is strange. Just to be sure, I can see the Brillio (Guest) is showing in the web version but is it selectable and fully working?

Thanks

Henry