One Student sticks in returned assignment.

Copper Contributor

I returned an assignment. It worked but for one student. I have returned it for several days, but this single student sticks. The student resubmitted the assignment but no chance. It sticks. Is there a workaround to get rid of this relict? Can the assignment be forced into category returned? Can the assignment be hidden, so that it no longer spoils category assigned? Many thanks for your replies.

1 Reply

@phipsiI have the same problem! I am now constantly getting one or two pieces of student work per assingment that won't return. I'm using forms. I've tried returning using the check box next to the name and then the return button. I've tried posting from the form (which shows that it already posted even though it won't return). I've tried every way to return the assignments that I can find. I've tried all these ways multiple times. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. The individual student work remains and the assignment itself won't clear because of that. I now have several assignments stuck in my list, which is really frustrating when trying to find assignments I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way, this only happens when I use forms.