Notifications & audio interrupts Teams audio

Copper Contributor
I’m having an issue with Teams and Zoom, where any audio from notifications or audio not associated with that specific call (like if I’m in a call and I start playing music on my Pc in the background), interrupts Teams and Zoom audio.

The audio from the meeting cuts out for an arbitrary amount of time lasting only a few seconds to almost a half a minute. The audio will only come back if the only audio source stops, but it takes time to come back.

I use Teams for school. My assignments, which I do in class with my class, have audio a lot of the time. This issue prevents me from hearing my teacher and instructions.

I use a SteelSeries Pro PC headset. This issue doesn’t effect any other audio source except Teams and Zoom. So I can play a YouTube video and get notifications or play other audio and the YouTube video’s audio is just fine.
1 Reply
Hi, I have the same issue with both my Jabra Evolve 75 or Logitech Zone Plus headsets! I've updated all the drivers that could be updated and even uninstalled/reinstalled Jabra and Logitech software!