Notification doesn't work in chanal

Copper Contributor

Hi, I use Microsoft Teams, I activate the notification on the teams and in the channel, but when the member sends a message in the channel, I do not receive a notification on the banner, nobody in my team does not receive the notification, c is really a problem, the teams are not of interest without chanal notification

3 Replies

Hi @khedidja 1365 

There are multiple location wherein we need to enable the Microsoft Teams Notification. Microsoft Teams Notification needs to be enabled in following Two Location:-

1. In the specific teams in the General Tab > More Options > Channel Notification 

Double Check on the Channel Notification you have the Option set to Banner and Feed. So that any notification in the Microsoft Team will get reflected to you.

2. In your Profile Specific go to your Profile Picture > Settings > On the Left Hand Site > Notification > Teams Mentions Ensure that this is also set to Banner and Feeds 

In addition to the above setting in the Step 2 you also have multiple other settings which can be set for the notification. 

Let me know in case the above setting helps in resolving the issue.

With Reagrds,

Satish U

Hi there was an issue with this that was reported. It has said it should be fixed now. Please check and confirm. Thanks.
Following up, the issue did regress, but should now be working, have had other say it's now working too, please let me know if it is working now thanks.