Not able to get meeting options, not able to create a team, and not able to add a tab.

Copper Contributor

I am not able to get meeting options as a organiser, and when we create a team we need to get options like class, ,plc team,staff,and other right? But I am not getting it, it is showing that Build a team from scratch,or create a team from an existing Microsoft 365 group. I am not able to add a tab at the top. If it is forms the forms tab is not showing in the apps, when I am trying to add it is not adding.

How do I do it?

Any replies? 

3 Replies
That’s a lot of issues :)

Are you sure you are on a educational tenant? Other wise those templates aren’t available

What happens when you try accessing the meeting options?

Are you the owner of the Team you are adding a tab too? Explain more about what’s happening

Forms might be disabled for you/overall

Adam

@adam deltinger 

when I am accessing the meeting options it is saying that only organisers can make changes and I am the organiser. 
 Yes, I am able to add a tab, but not all tabs.

when I am clicking  create a team the options are coming as build a team from scratch or create a team from a existing Microsoft 365 group. 
 It should come as class, staff, plc team, and other right?

It is not coming for me :unamused_face::unamused_face::unamused_face::unamused_face::unamused_face:

Make sure that the browser Windows that’s opened when clicking on meeting options is logged in into the correct account! This happens to me all the time because I don’t normally use my default browser for Teams, hence logged into the browser with another account. Open the link in a inprivate tab or correct logged in browser and see what happens.

Regarding the teams templates, are you in a educational tenant? Do other users in your org see these options?

Adam