No longer possible to connect to free Teams app

Copper Contributor

I have been using the Teams free app for a while now. But since yesterday, I can no longer connect to my account with the application. I can log into my account on the Teams website, but not with the app. Indeed, when I use the Teams application (for Mac) on my computer, as soon as I give the address of my account, the application crashes, (...) without even asking me for my password. However, the Teams app for my iPhone works very well. I updated the OS system of my mac, then I eliminated and reinstalled the Teams application (at least 10 attempts), without result. The application always hangs, no matter which account I use. What can I do?

1 Reply

Hello @jacorbeil .  I found a similar situation with a solution that may be what you're experiencing:  https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/111407/unable-to-log-into-teams-account-on-mac-works-on...

Please have a look and if that doesn’t help resolve your issue, please let the support team at Answers.Microsoft.com know what you are experiencing by starting a new conversation there.