SOLVED

No Audio Content Sharing - MTR - Lenovo Hub500 + Meetup

Copper Contributor

Hello guys!

I have a Logitech Meetup connected to one ThinkSmart Lenovo Hub 500 with integrated MSTeams. 

When i connect my Laptop, via HDMI to the Hub then start content sharing, the audio from my PC can't be heard from other participants.

Here are some pictures of the connection.

VictorHDO_0-1626887520131.jpeg

VictorHDO_1-1626887561926.png

This is a picture of my Hub's Sceen. I can see and hear my content being show in my TV (my meeting room), but the other participant can't hear my video, just see.

I would like to know if it's possible to share audio to other participants, from my computer connected to the Meeting Room. 

7 Replies
Hi,

Is it only via your Lenovo laptop or do you have the same issue with other laptops (brands and models) too?
best response confirmed by VictorHDO (Copper Contributor)
Solution
It has been temporarily disabled due to a Windows bug in 20H2. Is that the OS version that is running? I would expect it would have taken it by now so this is probably what you are seeing.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/rooms/known-issues
New release of software, 4.9.12.0 has re-introduced HDMI Audio Sharing. You're device should get an update shortly if automatic.
Thanks Graham, i'll let you know if it's working.
It's working!! Thank you all!

Hello guys!
I am Same Issue and My OS version is 1903. Microsoft Teams Rooms version is 4.9.12.0.

I have a Logitech rally logitech connected to one ThinkSmart Lenovo Hub 500 with integrated MSTeams. When i connect my Laptop, via HDMI to the Hub then start content sharing, the audio and vedio from my PC can’t be heard from other participants.Here are some pictures of the connection. I can see and hear my content being show in my TV (my meeting room), but the other participant can’t hear my video, just see.I would like to know if it’s possible to share audio to other participants, from my computer connected to the Meeting Room. Hello guys!
I have a Logitech rally connected to one ThinkSmart Lenovo Hub 500 with integrated MSTeams.
When i connect my Laptop, via HDMI to the Hub then start content sharing, the audio from my PC can’t be heard from other participants.

My Hub’s Sceen. I can see and hear my content being show in my TV (my meeting room), but the other participant can’t hear my video, just see.
I would like to know if it’s possible to share audio and video to other participants, from my computer connected to the Meeting Room.

I would be first upgrading the OS to ensure future compatibility as that is what is supported.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VictorHDO (Copper Contributor)
Solution
It has been temporarily disabled due to a Windows bug in 20H2. Is that the OS version that is running? I would expect it would have taken it by now so this is probably what you are seeing.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/rooms/known-issues

View solution in original post