SOLVED

No attendees name in Meeting attendence CSV file

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

One of the user has reported in my organisation that none of users are name appears in meeting attendence CSV file. There were mpore than 100 users joined the meeting.

What could be the reason?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Hi @pankmishra

I cannot reproduce this issue. I have just tried several times and the attendees name always appeared in the Full Name field (Column A) of the CSV

I do not think that it would be down to the number of attendees since Teams meetings supports 300 attendees and this is only 100. It is a relatively new functionality so it could be that there has been an underlying issue here. The only other thing I could think of is that all the users in the meeting joined anonymously or joined via PSTN (called in) but even then that would be extremely unlikely scenarios given that many users

My recommendation here, and what would be the solution, is to raise a ticket to the support team with the CSV and look for the underlying issue. Once done, it would be great if you could report back here with the outcome so the community can benefit from knowing the underlying cause in the future

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard Thank you for your response. Today again spoke to the user and strangely he did not face this type of issue. Everything seems working.. I am also not able to reproduce the issue.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Hi @pankmishra

I cannot reproduce this issue. I have just tried several times and the attendees name always appeared in the Full Name field (Column A) of the CSV

I do not think that it would be down to the number of attendees since Teams meetings supports 300 attendees and this is only 100. It is a relatively new functionality so it could be that there has been an underlying issue here. The only other thing I could think of is that all the users in the meeting joined anonymously or joined via PSTN (called in) but even then that would be extremely unlikely scenarios given that many users

My recommendation here, and what would be the solution, is to raise a ticket to the support team with the CSV and look for the underlying issue. Once done, it would be great if you could report back here with the outcome so the community can benefit from knowing the underlying cause in the future

Best, Chris

View solution in original post