New account Notifications

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has come up with or knows of a good way to automate a notification that a new account has been set up for them in Teams.

At the moment once license is assigned and the account is created I have a welcome email template set up for them, and send out manually, this is fine for now as we are only at the start of the rollout but when it becomes larger numbers of staff in bulk I was hoping to automate this somewhat.

Any help appreciated.

3 Replies
The users should receive a mail when added to a team by default!

Adam
That's added to a Team, but when setup with no Teams they wouldn't get an e-mail. Currently there is no onboarding automation that I'm aware of. Technically you could probably build out an elaborate Flow that does your entire account creation etc. but at some point you would need to have a trigger somewhere, then you could have Flow monitor a mailbox and send out On boarding materials or there is a bunch of ways to go about it, but to answer the question there is not an e-mail that can go out when an account is created other than the one built into the 365 admin Add user interface that would include the password etc.
Yup! Chris is correct here! Missed the question a bit! Dont really know What the trigger would be though! Worth thinking about...