SOLVED

needing number of concurrent Teams meetings for single tenant

Copper Contributor

Hi Community,

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of simultaneous meetings that we can host on one tenant? The Limits and specifications for Microsoft Teams page on Microsoft Docs doesn't specify a limit to the number of concurrent meetings.

We are looking to do a few creative things amid Coronavirus COVID-19 but I want to be sure we don't hit a wall halfway into implementation.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by DustinHarris (Copper Contributor)
Solution

I've not seen any limitation on how many concurrent meetings you can have in one tenant, I don't think there is such a limitation. You will never get an error message that says you can't schedule/start this meeting since you already scheduled/started xxx number of meetings.

But sure there is some limitation of what the Teams service can handle, we seen this during the start of Covid-19 that Microsoft had to do some adjustments until they were able to speed up the services. But it was never anything like "your tenant have to many concurrent meetings". The limitations been that they allow lower resolution for videos in meetings.

@Linus Cansby Thanks for the input. It matches with what I had been able to find in my research but I wanted someone else to corroborate my thoughts before I ran with it.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by DustinHarris (Copper Contributor)
Solution

I've not seen any limitation on how many concurrent meetings you can have in one tenant, I don't think there is such a limitation. You will never get an error message that says you can't schedule/start this meeting since you already scheduled/started xxx number of meetings.

But sure there is some limitation of what the Teams service can handle, we seen this during the start of Covid-19 that Microsoft had to do some adjustments until they were able to speed up the services. But it was never anything like "your tenant have to many concurrent meetings". The limitations been that they allow lower resolution for videos in meetings.

View solution in original post