SOLVED

Need Microsoft Team planner notifications sent to other members

Copper Contributor

I have created a Microsoft Teams Planner for my own tasks.  I want another person in the organisation (who rarely uses Teams) to be able to get email notifications on how I am progressing (which ones are late, which deadlines are upcoming etc).  That person does not allocate tasks - I create them.  I can't find a setting which I can make another person get daily email notifications.  How can I do this?

2 Replies
Hi, such a settings is not available in Planner. You will get email notifications for task assigned to yourself.
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Hi @MatthewKirwan - I don't think there's a way to do this with a setting in Planner. 

The only idea I have would be to use a Power Automate Flow to send an email whenever a task is created and/or completed (there aren't any triggers for updated - see Microsoft documentation here).

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

Hi @MatthewKirwan - I don't think there's a way to do this with a setting in Planner. 

The only idea I have would be to use a Power Automate Flow to send an email whenever a task is created and/or completed (there aren't any triggers for updated - see Microsoft documentation here).

View solution in original post