SOLVED

Name length - full name not displayed

Copper Contributor

Is there an option in the Team GUI to allow me to increase the width of the side bars.

I am following a naming convention for a multi-site operation. So I will have groups usually named like:
"SiteCode - Queue description"

However if I have two like:
GB001 - Reception Day Shift

GB001 - Reception Day Shift Overflow

I can only see "GB001 - Receptio..." in the drop down options can can never select the correct one.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @ElHeffe ,

I appreciate this is probably not helpful after the fact but for this very reason, I recommend just having a suffix and not a prefix.

In terms of being able to expand out the bar, it is not possible but you could look to vote on this user voice:

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/34593928-making-panes-adjustab...

Feel free to see if there is a more suitable one or create your own.

Another thing that is worth mentioning is you may have a better experience using the command bar across the top as in your example if you start to type GB0 you will see all of the matching entries in their entirety, select the right one and you are there.

Thanks

Henry

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @ElHeffe ,

I appreciate this is probably not helpful after the fact but for this very reason, I recommend just having a suffix and not a prefix.

In terms of being able to expand out the bar, it is not possible but you could look to vote on this user voice:

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/34593928-making-panes-adjustab...

Feel free to see if there is a more suitable one or create your own.

Another thing that is worth mentioning is you may have a better experience using the command bar across the top as in your example if you start to type GB0 you will see all of the matching entries in their entirety, select the right one and you are there.

Thanks

Henry

View solution in original post