SOLVED

My Wishlist: Top 9 Most Desired Microsoft Teams Features

Iron Contributor

The next decade of Microsoft Teams is upon is! Check out this post for some of our most desired Teams features going into the next decade.

Read now

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Spenser Bullock (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Def. much of the feedback I think many of us are hoping for as well! As for individual items, some of them aren't far from launching! 

1.  Announced at ignite, coming early this year I believe

2. Agree and work going on in this area!

Agree with 3-7

8. This is on my gripe list for MVP summit. The activity feed and search needs to work just like mobile, taking you to the thread in the screen / window for both search and activity feed. Currently activity feed takes you to the place in the channel the thread currently resides. If other posts in your feed are there they all get marked read too. It's kind of annoying. Either don't touch the read state of activity feed when seeing the other posts but only update on click, or make it view the thread when clicking instead.  

9. Coming 1H 2020 :)

@Spenser Bullock 

My highest ranking wish is I could paste line, comma, or tab-delineated names into the participant lists and get those people automatically selected.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Spenser Bullock (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Def. much of the feedback I think many of us are hoping for as well! As for individual items, some of them aren't far from launching! 

1.  Announced at ignite, coming early this year I believe

2. Agree and work going on in this area!

Agree with 3-7

8. This is on my gripe list for MVP summit. The activity feed and search needs to work just like mobile, taking you to the thread in the screen / window for both search and activity feed. Currently activity feed takes you to the place in the channel the thread currently resides. If other posts in your feed are there they all get marked read too. It's kind of annoying. Either don't touch the read state of activity feed when seeing the other posts but only update on click, or make it view the thread when clicking instead.  

9. Coming 1H 2020 :)

View solution in original post