Music On Hold should also play on Parked calls

Super Contributor

Hello Teams Community,

Please I need your help on this issue.

When a call is placed in PARK mode, the caller is hearing the Microsoft Music instead of our Music On-Hold. This is not desirable and please we need to get it fixed. In Microsoft's own description, a Parked Call is considered an On Hold call.

Call park and retrieve in Microsoft Teams - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs

Call park and retrieve is a feature that lets a user place a call on hold. When a call is parked, the service generates a unique code for call retrieval. The user who parked the call or someone else can then use that code with a supported app or device to retrieve the call.

(See see Park a call in Teams for details.)

Please i need an explanation or a way to fix this. In my current Call Que settings, Music On Hold is set to play our Music On Hold file.

In fact, when calling our main number, the Greeting Audio File plays for 30 seconds, then our Music On Hold message plays, so this file is working. However, not when placing a call in PARK

1 Reply

@IBN 

Since the community has not yet responded to your post, you might want to seek assistance with other resources that are focused on tech support:

• Ask your IT manager to open a support case or call Microsoft using the support line you were given.  Other options for business subscription admins are listed here:

Get support | Microsoft Docs

https://support.serviceshub.microsoft.com/supportforbusiness/create