SOLVED

Mulitple windows in microsoft Teams

Copper Contributor

As a teacher, I would love the ability to have the different parts of teams open at the same time.  For example - If I am marking assignments I would like to be able to open just the assignments section/tab in a separate window so that I can still access my team and respond to chats, and my students posts without having to close the assignments.  Is this possible already or something that might be considered?

3 Replies

@KyKidd570 

Hi there, my suggestion would be to have two different browsers open and log into both at the same time.  You can open different sections on each browser, best used with two monitors....

best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Today you already have multi-window support in Teams, but not for all the features we have in the tool. For now you have multi-window in:
- Private chats
- Meetings and calls

@Juan Carlos González Martín 

That's my point though  - I know that function is available for private chat and meetings - I was talking about the ability for multi - windows for assignments and other teams functions, so that I can switch between student posts in different channels and mark assignments at the same time...

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Today you already have multi-window support in Teams, but not for all the features we have in the tool. For now you have multi-window in:
- Private chats
- Meetings and calls

View solution in original post