MSTeams: Bug for one conversation content on desktop

Copper Contributor

Hey,

i have noticed a bug in one of my conversations. I am unable to open one specific conversations with my colleague.

Teams posted error message: 

We can't access your content. Please refresh to try again.

In console there is angular error:
angular.min.js:113 2019-10-17T13:03:32.456Z SyncSchedulerService: GetMessages Error: convId: 19:a02591ed-e074-4313-ac78-3402944cc8c1_a4979e43-0664-4c51-8ae7-4478c2fd312a@unq.gbl.spaces error: {"statusCode":500,"headers":{"pragma":"no-cache","content-type":"application/json; charset=utf-8","contextid":"tcid=1543745087503134078,server=AM3PEPF00000B2E,cv=rSCkna3vjUG6HWpQHBsuwg.1.0","cache-control":"no-store, must-revalidate, no-cache","set-registrationtoken":"**redacted**","content-length":"746"},"errorMessage":"Cannot deserialize the current JSON object (e.g. {\"name\":\"value\"}) into type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Microsoft.Skype.Messaging.ThreadService.Web.Contracts.RequestsAndResponses.GenericThreadMessage.MessageView]' because the type requires a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) to deserialize correctly.\r\nTo fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) or change the deserialized type so that it is a normal .NET type (e.g. not a primitive type like integer, not a collection type like an array or List<T>) that can be deserialized from a JSON object. JsonObjectAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON object.\r\nPath 'subCode', line 2, position 12.","errorCode":500,"request":{}}

Sounds to me there is some specific message which is unable to serializse and i can open that conversations. Wierd thing is, he can open it and write me whatever he wants. On mobile app works for me as well. 
I tried both desktop app and browser view, tried diferents computer nothing.

Is there any help or change to fix that on server level?

Thanks!
Best regards,
Petr
2 Replies
Best you can do here is to open a support ticket

@Juan Carlos González Martín  Thanks for your response. Is there any proper site for bug reporting? From https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportforbusiness/requests it moves me into office365 website where is not some ticket button neither.

Thanks for your time