MS Teams - When sharing screen on Android, I am unable to navigate, its as if the screen is locked.

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to share my screen on my android device and have been having some issues. The screen share works, the person on my call can see my screen without any issues. However, my device itself is completely locked. I cannot swipe left or right, I cannot open my app draw or click on any of my apps on the home screen. The only thing I can do is swipe down my notifications bar.

I want to share an app with a colleague and talk them through steps to train.

I'm using Pixel 3a on Android 12 (latest version).

Update I have also rasied this issue with Microsoft Answers: Link 

5 Replies

I' have the exact same issue with my google Pixel 6

I've been sharing for a while from my android regularly (mostly to test stuff) and just had this issue yesterday as well. So someone definitely changed something that's making something else angry LOL

Edit: I'm on a Pixel 5a

@markusschneder  I have raised this issue on Microsoft Answers as well. Please comment there as well: Link here

@RayGentry  I have raised this issue on Microsoft Answers as well. Please comment there as well: Link here

Any luck if this is getting resolved, my Pixel 4 with Android 12 is facing the same issue unfortunately.