SOLVED

MS Teams Table of Contents

Copper Contributor

I'm looking for a best practice to use a Table of Contents in MS Teams.  I don't care if it's an app or a built-in function, but I want to be able to use MS Teams as a portal into my team's objects.  They could live in a site like SharePoint or a network share, or wherever.  Thanks in advance!!!!

2 Replies

@sbjstewart Thanks for asking this question - I am interested in the response.

best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@sbjstewart Add the resources as tabs, then they are only one click away.

Sometimes if there are more resources that is practical as a tab I go the SharePoint sites for the Team and create a pages and use the Quicklinks webpart to create a set of links to things, then add that pages as a tab.

I have also seen some people use the Teams Wiki Tab as a place to list down links, it doesn't look as good but is clearly very simple to use.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@sbjstewart Add the resources as tabs, then they are only one click away.

Sometimes if there are more resources that is practical as a tab I go the SharePoint sites for the Team and create a pages and use the Quicklinks webpart to create a set of links to things, then add that pages as a tab.

I have also seen some people use the Teams Wiki Tab as a place to list down links, it doesn't look as good but is clearly very simple to use.

View solution in original post