MS Teams - Shifts - Dates out of alignment and user who has left out company remains on the list

Copper Contributor

Hi all, 

Recently I manually input several months worth of dates into MS Shifts for annual leave/public holidays etc from May through to August. However post publishing the data and sharing with the wider team, the dates from June through to August have become muddled for no apparent reason. 

All of my colleagues are based in the same time-zone and none of the team has tampered with the dates.

A secondary issue is a user remains on shifts who has since left the company, despite being removed several times. Each time they're removed, they miraculously reappear! 

Has anyone else experienced these issues and found a fix or workaround? I've not found anything related through Google or YouTube searches. 

1 Reply
Having the exact same issue as of last week - seems to be effecting individuals with shifts that cross past midnight (ie. 4pm to 1am). It is alternating between shrinking their actual name/date cell or dropping a new cell down a row (so person has 2 rows, not 1).

Have you found a fix?