SOLVED

MS Teams - Shifts and Home

New Contributor

On MS Ignite 2018 Shifts and Home  was announced as replacement for StuffHub. Any idea when will this be launched? I have tried in multiple tenants, all with enabled First release, but it is still not visible in store or Teams for that matter.  

58 Replies

Hi @adam deltinger @Mike Boehm

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Teams-Blog/Empower-your-Firstline-Workers-with-new-...

'And today, we are announcing the general availability of Shifts'

I was discussing it with @Vesa Nopanen on Twitter and none of us can see it yet. As you say, going to take some time to roll out to tenants: probably a few days at least.

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard wrote:

Hi @adam deltinger @Mike Boehm

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Teams-Blog/Empower-your-Firstline-Workers-with-new-...

'And today, we are announcing the general availability of Shifts'

I was discussing it with @Vesa Nopanen on Twitter and none of us can see it yet. As you say, going to take some time to roll out to tenants: probably a few days at least.

Best, Chris

Got the update today, it's available for us now.

Thanks for letting us know Joe. We’ll all be tested it today no doubt!

Best, Chris

Awsome!!

Got it @Christopher Hoard ??

Same here; i do not see it in the Teams menu

patience is a virtue :)

Hey Joe, so your clients themselves updated to show it? Can you supply the version number you are seeing? Thanks

Not Joe, but our version didn't change. My client still shows 31860, updated 1/8/19. Same as it did this morning.

I noticed Shifts first in the browser - my client didn't show it. But just now I quit the app completely and restarted, and there it was.

Yes, make sure to do a complete logout!

Adam

Yeah, complete logout, quit and restart and still no go, version and last update below:

You have Microsoft Teams Version 1.1.00.31860 (64-bit). It was last updated on 12/7/18

Edit: Also doesn't show in web either

Appeared in IOS today v 1.0.62 under the apps. See Image :white_heavy_check_mark:

Best, Chris
I’m happy for you :)
Any updates on the roll out of Home feature?
Any updates on the Home feature?

Thanks for the image, shift information sure wasn’t easy to find in the iOS app. Had to click on my profile name to see the detail info. That included shifts. Not where I expected it.

Edit to add: and it took me a week to figure out in ios the bottom bar can be expanded up and shifts can be found there. Love the fact you van determine how many icons to show. 

Wish guests could be included...

Hi!

I am connected to 2 tenants. one where StaffHub is used and now Teams. I really want to have Home available too since we actually use the Time Clock feature. We are restructuring our Teams so we plan to start using Teams for scheduling starting Monday Feb 2nd and since there isn't a communicated way to migrate data over from StaffHub we went this way of just creating another team let our users DL Teams and have joined them to the new team with schedules starting in Feb. So does anyone think the Home feature will be there yet? In the other tenant we use iOS, and Shifts is yet to appear there as of today, despite log out/in

Hi!
I don’t know when, but I do doubt that it will be released before feb 1:st!

Checked for any updates in AppStore?

Adam
Hi! Removing the app and reinstalling hot me the updated version.

Brilliant!
Didnt even know of the swipe-up feature until you said that!
Hey presto, theres Shifts and everything else i was looking for :)

It was under my nose the whole time!