MS Teams meetings editable by all members

Copper Contributor

Dear MS Teams users,

I have looked around for an answer to below question by haven't found it yet. 

I have set up a teams channel in MS Teams and created sub-channels for the same. Now I would like to plan re-occurring meetings from the channels, this I know how to do.

But my question is on how I should plan these meetings so that also other members of my teams channel can edit/ re-schedule/ remove these meetings when I am no longer part of the specific MS Teams channel. Do I need to make some people owner of the specific channel? Do I need to plan the meeting in a specific way so that I am not the only owner from this shared MS Teams channel?

Hope there are some experts here that can help me here. Nothing more frustrating than people leaving an organization and meetings need to be re-planned all over again. So, shared ownership of MS Teams meetings from a specific (sub) channel would be amazing.

Kind regards,
Richard

3 Replies

@bijmoltrichar Hi, as far as I know your scenario isn't (currently) supported. I'm sure there are some UV requests for this. Go have a look and vote for it or perhaps create your own request Public: Top (61476 ideas) – Microsoft Teams UserVoice

If you want to know more about channel meetings, these are great articles.

Who Receives Invitations for Teams Meetings - Office 365 for IT Pros (office365itpros.com)

Teams Channel Calendar App Makes Channel Meetings Easier to Access - Office 365 for IT Pros (office3...

Hi @bec064, thanks for the reply. I have found this one --> Team owners should have full control of meetings within a team Voted for the same and hoping it will become possible one day. Thanks to your answer I don;t have to look any further, really appreciated!

@bijmoltrichar 

Did this ever become a feature, I really need this same functionality