SOLVED

MS Teams connection problem

Brass Contributor

Hello,

I updated my windows 10 recently and after that my MS Teams can not connect to the internet.

Could someone please help me to solve that?

Thank you! 

*Error code - caa30194

26 Replies

@_SAHAM_ Try and delete the entire Teams folder %appdata%\Microsoft\Teams and reinstall the desktop app.

@ChristianBergstrom I did it but my problem have not solved yet and my MS Teams app can't connect to the internet.

Hello, see this thread for several suggestions (caa30190) though).
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams/error-code-caa30190/m-p/1209919
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@_SAHAM_ 

I've solve it and I want to share what I have done, maybe it will be helpful.

1- Right click on the MS Team app -> properties -> "compatibility" tab -> "compatibility mode" section -> Tick the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" -> windows 7 -> Apply -> Ok

2- Right click on the MS Team app -> Run as administrator -> close it (without sign in)

3- Right click on the MS Team app -> properties -> "compatibility" tab -> "compatibility mode" section -> Remove tick the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" -> Apply -> Ok

4- Open the MS Team app and sign in.

It really helped me, thank you!

@Shuhao 

Your welcome! :)

Solved my issue as well. Thanks!

Thank you for share. it Works perfecty. Shame on MS.

Wow! that works, thanks alot. I have even tried many advanced, nothing helped. But this option works.

@_SAHAM_ Thanks.  This worked for me too.

Thanx !  Setting compatibility mode to Windows 7 worked !!

I was able to get this to work once, restarted my laptop and now these steps will not allow me to log in.
My pleasure, I'm glad that it was helpful to you!
My pleasure. :)
I'm glad to hear that. :)
My pleasure!
Great, I'm happy it worked. :)
Thanks! Does work now
Your solution works perfectly, Thank you.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@_SAHAM_ 

I've solve it and I want to share what I have done, maybe it will be helpful.

1- Right click on the MS Team app -> properties -> "compatibility" tab -> "compatibility mode" section -> Tick the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" -> windows 7 -> Apply -> Ok

2- Right click on the MS Team app -> Run as administrator -> close it (without sign in)

3- Right click on the MS Team app -> properties -> "compatibility" tab -> "compatibility mode" section -> Remove tick the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" -> Apply -> Ok

4- Open the MS Team app and sign in.

View solution in original post