MS Team and System Performance

Brass Contributor

Dear All,

We have adopted Microsoft Team five months back and it works effectively for meetings, chat, and team/channel.

However, after adopting team our support calls are increasing regarding the performance of system issue, system lags hang during video-based meeting especially on group-based video meeting and users are unable to perform any action

Is there a hint for troubleshooting so we can perform these step to mitigate the problems

1 Reply

@osamamansoor  First of all congrats on successful adoption, you guys did the right way of moving to Teams due to the great functions features it has, secondly yes there have been some issues with systems performances especially if the new meeting experience is turned on, in the setting, there is another option

- Disable GPU hardware acceleration (requires restarting Teams)

by default this is unchecked I would suggest checking this it makes the performance of the call and also utilized fewer system resources by Teams...

you can check the performance after and before in the task manager you could see it will reduce the usage of CPU, Memory, and Disk if you check and restart the teams or the whole system sometimes.

Hope that helps!

Regards

Pervaiz Dostiyar
Please Like my Comments and Follow me in MTC by clicking on my name above.