SOLVED

Most of my users are missing from Teams Admin Center

Copper Contributor

I have roughly 80 people in my organization. They all show up in the EAC and 365 Admin Center. But only 19 of them are showing up in the Teams Admin Center. We are using on-prem AD with Azure sync and everything else seems fine. I've checked their licenses and everyone has the Teams one assigned. They are all active users and sign into Teams daily. I'm not even showing up and I'm the Global Admin. I've tried unassigning the license and then adding it back but that doesn't seem to make a difference. I think this is also affecting our PTSN licensing as someone I recently gave that too cannot see the phone number on her Teams meetings and it's been more than 24 hours. I've gone through all the posts I can find but none seem to have the answer or they are very old and the info doesn't apply anymore. I'll take any help I can get. 

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Cheri_Vize (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I recommend to open a support ticket for the scenario you have here since this is totally unexpected
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Cheri_Vize (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I recommend to open a support ticket for the scenario you have here since this is totally unexpected

View solution in original post