SOLVED

Modificar la aprencia de Teams

Copper Contributor

Buenos días, mi hijo está usando el Teams para sus clases de colegio, en mi casa usamos solo computadoras con Linux, así que instalé Teams para Linux. Funciona bien pero tiene el problema que la letra es pequeñísima y para que el pueda leer lo que aparece en la ventana de Teams tuve que cambiarle la resolución de la pantalla de 1600x900 a 1366x768.

No hay algún parámetro que se pueda manejar para aumentar el tamaño de la tipografía?

Adjunto una imagen de pantalla con resolución 1600x900 para que puedan ver.

Gracias.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Giordy (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi @Giordy,

I know this is possible on the Windows version of Teams. Try this on Linux

In the top right corner of Teams, on the image of the user click on this and there ought to be a menu drop down, on that menu does it give you the option to adjust the resolution, in an option called Zoom (on Windows this can be set as a minimum of 60% and at a maximum of 200%). That should do it

Hope that helps and answers your question

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard 

Excelent, you made the trick. It works, even under Linux :)

I thank you so much.

Regards.

Giordy

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Giordy (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi @Giordy,

I know this is possible on the Windows version of Teams. Try this on Linux

In the top right corner of Teams, on the image of the user click on this and there ought to be a menu drop down, on that menu does it give you the option to adjust the resolution, in an option called Zoom (on Windows this can be set as a minimum of 60% and at a maximum of 200%). That should do it

Hope that helps and answers your question

Best, Chris

View solution in original post