SOLVED

Mobile Teams App not connecting to network

Copper Contributor

Hello,

Up until ~2 months ago, the mobile Teams app was working perfectly on my phone.  Now, whenever I try to log in, the message "Sorry, your device is offline" is shown under enter email, phone, or Skype line.  I have worked with IT at my work to find a solution, but we are stumped.  I've deleted and reinstalled my work profile and Teams more times than I can count.  At the same time as Teams not working, Outlook and all other Microsoft programs work just fine.

My phone is a LG G6 running Android 8.0.

4 Replies
Other users working fine on 8.0? It says it should support previous 4 versions but 8.0 is pretty old at this point since and not sure if they could 8.1 as a major version or not. I’d check there first just to make sure. Not sure if upgrading android is possible on the device etc.
Same here. It was working fine two weeks ago. Works fine in wifi but as long as I am on cell phone data it will receive and send messages but it won’t connect me to any meetings or let me call people. I am on an iPhone X

@Mlozano at least it's not just me.  For me, I get the same error message when I'm on mobile data and on my works wireless network.  I just can't win.

best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

TRy again these days... it got fixed for me.... from one day to the other...@CMcDonald85 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

TRy again these days... it got fixed for me.... from one day to the other...@CMcDonald85 

View solution in original post