Missing Join Button in Conversations

Copper Contributor

I’m having trouble joining video conferences that are conducted in my organization.

My peers usually join via the ‘Join’ button that is seen via Conversations in the Teams panel. No one is sent a calendar invite (refer screenshot 1 for how my peers see and join meetings).

Unfortunately, in my case, the join button is completely missing (refer screenshot 2 below).

I’m using the Windows Microsoft teams app. When I try the same on the android app, I still do not see the join button. After the meeting has concluded, I can see the recording link to Microsoft Stream.

I can use Skype and Zoom for video chatting without any issues.

Any idea what might be causing this issue?

2 Replies

@Umaya2340  

I'm having the same trouble, please help us, I've already missed 2 classes because there's no button appearing, Please help. :(((

magiannafranziska_0-1598542560493.png

@magiannafranziska 

Turns out the time zone I had set on my computer was wrong. I had manually set it, but this wasn't accurate right down to the minute. As a result, my brower couldnt detect that my classes were happening at that current moment and didnt show the Join button.

I would try to sync the time zone in your computer settings according to your gps location, if it already hasn't been. Simple problem, but missed so many classes over it as well.

Hope this helps.

Regards