SOLVED

Missing Copy facility in forms

Iron Contributor

Hi Every one

Before after creating a form for a subject, we use to make copy and modify the same form , it was an easy facility , now it has been removed.   it is possible to get it back that facility.

now procedure become like , go to share , create duplicate template then save,  

4 Replies
I think I have never noticed the copy functionality in Microsoft Forms. I have always used the Share as a template (get a link to duplicate) feature to make copies of the form. Which is excellent since it works also to other tenants also.

I don't think it will be possible to get the copy back. Instead it is better to starting using that Share as a template-way to create a copy of the form.
best response confirmed by Vesa Nopanen (MVP)
Solution

@mijawidnazirhi! i thought it was removed too! but they have only changed a little bit the interface :) now you have to scroll down, click on all my forms and from there it is possible copy forms :)

Nice! :) I didn't even thought about looking that part. I have used the Move functionality in Forms to move them to teams but I don't think I have ever used a copy (instead via that duplicate template). :) #alwayslearning
It is a very good tool for teachers to copy test and change them for a different group, without changing all the questions.
So, make the teachers happy!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Vesa Nopanen (MVP)
Solution

@mijawidnazirhi! i thought it was removed too! but they have only changed a little bit the interface :) now you have to scroll down, click on all my forms and from there it is possible copy forms :)

View solution in original post