Microsoft Teams: We can't connect you: Error HTTP 400

Copper Contributor

I can't connect to Microsoft Teams using my second account!

I have a Primary account which I use for one business, but also I have a second account, which can't

Microsoft Teams: We can't connect you: Error HTTP 400

Looks like we can't connect to one of our serviced right now. Please try again
later, or contact your hlepdesk if the issue persists.

3 Replies

@HardcoreGR 

Hi,
I'm also getting the same problem since a few days ago (2 or 3 days not more).
Both Teams apps (desktop and web browser) started to show that same “ERROR HTTP 400” message every time I try to acccess to my Micrososft/Teams free account, as usual, with my own company email address (based on the corporative domain - Ex: myname@MYcompany-domain.com).

**Note1: I signed up my free account based on the “for work” option – not “for school” neither “for friends and family”).
**Note2: Due to my professional profile I also provide services to another company, that sign up me on another Microsoft/Teams account, an Microsoft 365 Enterprise paid version – Ex: myname@company-ABC-domain.com – which I usualy access through another browser.

At this moment I can’t access my own company (myname@MYcompany-domain.com) free Teams account, and from what I remember I don't think I had made any changes to it.
As a bypass to this issue, today I was forced to sign up a new Teams free “for work” account based on general email in my company – Ex: info@MYcompany.com – and so far it’s working fine on Windows desktop app.
Has anyone had a similar problem and that can help to solve these kind of unusual challenge?
Thanks.
José

@JBurgos

Wanted to add that I also am unable to connect either to Edge or Teams through different tenants. I keep getting the 400 error. 

I had the same issue on my mobile phone. I solved it by going into settings -> accounts. There I went to my accounts and deleted the one I could not log into to make the phone forget about it.
That solved it for me in my case, so the problem is not inside Teams, but somewhere inside your device I assume.