SOLVED

Microsoft Teams Rooms Meetings

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone,

i have a Question regarding Teams Rooms (on an Logitech Tap System):

Is it possible to schedule a Meeting from a Teams Rooms system (NOT the normal Teams Client), where an invite Link is sent to the participants?

Example, i go to the Meetingroom with the Teams Rooms System, and Schedule a Meeting on the Rooms Device, enter some Mail-Addresses and they recieve a link to enter the Meeting at the scheduled time.

I can't find any option or an icon to schedule a Meeting on the Teams Rooms Client.. so is this possible or not?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Philipp P

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Philipp_P (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi,

No there is no calendar function in Microsoft Teams Room software that you can use to schedule meetings. You can start a new meeting and invite people to that meeting directly but it won't be a scheduled meeting.

So to schedule a meeting with a MTR you have to create the meeting from your computer or mobile phone and invite the system and other participants.

@Linus Cansby 

Hello!

Ok, i thought that this is not possible, but Hope dies last or something like this :).

Thanks a lot then we need to look for an other solution for this.

You can request features here:
https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/

Microsoft monitors requests sent in to this page .
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Philipp_P (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi,

No there is no calendar function in Microsoft Teams Room software that you can use to schedule meetings. You can start a new meeting and invite people to that meeting directly but it won't be a scheduled meeting.

So to schedule a meeting with a MTR you have to create the meeting from your computer or mobile phone and invite the system and other participants.

View solution in original post