Microsoft Teams Recordings and Displayed Screens

Copper Contributor

Team!

My Co-worker  would like to record a TEAMS meeting via Stream with approximately 100 attendees. There will be a central presenter with others who may add details to the topics discussed. I want to pin the central presenter in the Stream video.  If possible If they have a guest presenter as well we  would like to pin the person that is adding details as the main video to the recording when they speak then pin the central presenter after they are done.

Currently when I record a video and pin the person to my screen the recording does not reflect my screen.  The recording shows 4 screens of assorted people. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

We would like the Recording to show Only the person presenting (Pinned). 

Any and all advice is apprecaited.
2 Replies

I agree about being able to pin presenter(s) video feed.  Both for display purposes and for recording.

Live Event is not the answer. The Live Event platform takes away the ability to cut away to gallery views, and to capturing live video interaction with participants, so not an option for a company meeting with interactivity desired.  Just hate when one of our panel speaker's image or video feed drops off. 

On the other hand I do like the Live Event ability to push out a screen of both PP and the presenter's video.  This would be a great alternative view to be able to use in Live Meeting.  We would toggle between that "presenter" view, large and small gallery views and really capture the best experience.

@DCrone