SOLVED

Microsoft Teams - No 365 Sub

Copper Contributor

I am trying to set up the free version of Teams for a trial run at our company. We do not have an enterprise level 365 sub. I think some members of the office might have individual ones, but I'm not sure who has what. Whenever anyone tries to set up a teams account we all get the same error message: "Someone has already set up Teams for your organization
Ask your admin to get you started with Teams, or set up another org in Teams using a different email address."

2 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @NBGPSS ,

You will need to get your licensing provider or a Microsoft  Partner to setup a free trial of Microsoft 365 for you. From what I have see you cannot setup the free version of Teams once your domain has been registered with Microsoft but you can get a free trial till Jan 2021 setup for you. 

@NBGPSS 

If you need someone to give you a trial drop me a note, contact details in profile and we can sort that out for you. 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @NBGPSS ,

You will need to get your licensing provider or a Microsoft  Partner to setup a free trial of Microsoft 365 for you. From what I have see you cannot setup the free version of Teams once your domain has been registered with Microsoft but you can get a free trial till Jan 2021 setup for you. 

View solution in original post