Microsoft Teams - Facing issue deleting work account

Copper Contributor

Hi Teams Community,

I am facing the below mentioned error while switching to work account named "Financial Org" in teams.

This is a test work account, I might have created to try Teams. Is there a way I can remove it without switching to it?

Sign in

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

AADSTS50020: User account 'email address removed for privacy reasons' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Financial Org' and cannot access the application '5e3ce6c0-2b1f-4285-8d4b-75ee78787346'(Microsoft Teams Web Client) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

Troubleshooting details
If you contact your administrator, send this info to them.
Copy info to clipboard
Request Id: 3d35356c-8ebe-4ab6-8940-735127cd6f00
Correlation Id: 49a8393f-b149-455a-8772-49a7a7177876
Timestamp: 2022-07-21T15:26:04Z
Message: AADSTS50020: User account 'email address removed for privacy reasons' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Financial Org' and cannot access the application '5e3ce6c0-2b1f-4285-8d4b-75ee78787346'(Microsoft Teams Web Client) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.
Flag sign-in errors for review: Enable flagging
If you plan on getting help for this problem, enable flagging and try to reproduce the error within 20 minutes. Flagged events make diagnostics available and are raised to admin attention.
2 Replies
View the source code of the "login.microsoftonline.com" webpage that shows the error message.

For example, in Internet Explorer, press the ALT key to display the menu bar (if it isn't already displayed), and then click Source on the View menu.
Search the source code for the HR=string, and then note the numeric code that follows the HR=string.

Regards,
J Wick