SOLVED

Microsoft Teams Application (free) - Zoom Integration - Sign in error

Copper Contributor

I'm trying to use Zoom online meeting integration through the Microsoft Teams Application (free) integration. The integration is installed successfully but whenever I sign in, it always gets redirected to "login.microsoftonline" page instead of opening in Zoom server also the window suddenly closes on its own and it's happening repeatedly without any progress of being signed in.

Thought I should mention, I've tried different browsers as well for the same exercise. Zoom website and app logs me in, where through Microsoft Teams Application the issue continues.

Kindly help.

Thanks in advance!

4 Replies
best response confirmed by vatsha (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@vatsha That may be normal.  Many of the integrations and Add-Ons need to connect to Azure AD or other Microsoft servers to get Permission to access your profile in order to Link the services together.

@Forrest Hoffman Ok. But how do I make Microsoft servers to get Permission for profile access?

@vatsha 

That window looks like the Authentication window that Microsoft generates for signing in.

At least on the paid version that is what happens.  Since you are using Free version I am not sure the process is the same.

I cannot suggest much for Free version troubleshooting other than standard steps.

Check for updates .  Do a Forced Shutdown of computer. Clear Credential Manager and try doing the same steps from the Web version.

Yes Zoom doesnt work via MS Teams

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by vatsha (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@vatsha That may be normal.  Many of the integrations and Add-Ons need to connect to Azure AD or other Microsoft servers to get Permission to access your profile in order to Link the services together.

View solution in original post