Microsoft teams admin email address

Copper Contributor

Hi I have set up Microsoft teams As admin and I want to change my email address how do I do this without loosing the team setup?

Also when logging into team the main screen says welcome to team but the team name shows up as ok Engineering when this should be PK Engineering how do I edit this correctly.

sorry very new to teams and trying to get adjustmen

3 Replies

@Chalmers007  so your question has two parts I will start the answer for part 2 first then part 1;

2 - you need to go to Teams > click on ... > go to Edit team > set your display or team name there to PK from OK

Pervaiz Dostiyar_0-1590507903372.png

1 - when it comes to changing your email if you got two emails, add your second email as a member of this PK team then promote it to Owner, you could demote your old email to member and then remove it or simply leave the teams from your old email but you have to add your new email as a member then promote to Owner first, it can be done from Teams > ... > Manager Team > Members TAB

Share your Experience.

@PDostiyarHi MS teams Group, Please help me to reset my password in teams. Thanks.

Can you clearify a bit more what you do you mean by Reset your password, you should be able to do it from your office.com account.