microsoft team

Copper Contributor
Microsoft teams does not work on my Macbook Air. When I open it it it reinstalls the app every time?! It only sometimes lets me log in and more often it attempts to load it but then just gives me a blank white screen. I've tried deleting it and reinstalling it and it still does the same thing.
Also when I try to use microsoft team directly through the website I just get a blanc page when I try to sign in.

Please help, I need to use this for work on Tuesday.

1 Reply

Hi - I know this doesn't answer your immediate concern with regards to the client but I just want to be sure that you are aware of the web version or even the mobile.

Now I know the web is somewhat lacking but there are very few things you cannot do in it.

So it might be worth just seeing how this plays out when going to teams.microsoft.com and saying use web app instead. Also might be worth doing this in in private mode, just to ensure there is no authentication oddity if you have used another account somewhere else.

However if you are getting issues when just signing in using the same account as you are trying to use for Teams on a Microsoft site, then that may suggest there is something else at play.

Thanks

Henry