SOLVED

Microsoft Team's Join Button Missing on Windows

Copper Contributor

Hello, I recently installed Microsoft Teams in Linux for my PC (I have both Windows 10 and Linux) and have been able to use it in Linux. However, when I tried to use Teams in Windows, the "Join" button for any Meeting does not appear. Also, i can't log in to Teams online (only on Windows, it works fine on Linux) as it displays an error logging in every time I try it. I can keep using Linux for now but I might need to run Microsoft exclusive software in the future so it would be great if someone could help me.

7 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@Jguti  Reinstallation the Teams client will resolve this issue as in the past some people had the same issue which unistall and installation back the newer version fresh copy will resolve this issue.

@Jguti Hi, are you still facing this issue? if yes let me know to help you solve it :)

@Jguti 

I have the same problem. Please let me know if you solved it.

@JadDaniel I have the same problem

I am facing the same problem can you help me how ti solve this?
hi I am facing the samd problem. Please help me solve this.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@Jguti  Reinstallation the Teams client will resolve this issue as in the past some people had the same issue which unistall and installation back the newer version fresh copy will resolve this issue.

View solution in original post