Microsoft New Teams Errors

Copper Contributor

To whom it may concern,

An agent from Microsoft team mentioned earlier the end of availability for the classic Teams client starts July 1, 2025.

And advise to keep using the Classic Teams until the product teams comes with a new update to fix certain problems in New Teams.

Additionally, we can't even use the Classic Teams as well.

Besides, still have lot of issues for NEW Teams.
Example: CAN’T make a call / video call / share screen, folder missing, chat history missing, teams meeting unable to join, etc...

And what I’ve done when we encounter these issues, which is

1. Reinstall Microsoft Teams
  2. Reinstall O365
  3. Clear Teams Cache
  4. Re-login O365 account
  5. Perform windows update
  6. Perform BIOS / Firmware update

And the issues still persist.

Please advise what is the solution to solve the issues.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

3 Replies

@jkea 

• Check Network Connectivity: Ensure you have a stable internet connection. A weak connection can cause various problems in Teams.
  • Disable Antivirus/Firewall Temporarily: Certain antivirus or firewall software might interfere with Teams functionality. Try temporarily disabling them (ensure you re-enable them afterward for security).
  • Run Teams in Compatibility Mode: Right-click the Teams icon, select "Properties," go to the "Compatibility" tab, and try running the program in compatibility mode for a previous version of Windows.
  • Check for Conflicting Add-ins: Some add-ins can cause conflicts with Teams. Try disabling any recently installed add-ins and see if the problem persists.
  • Report the Issues Directly in Teams: Open the New Teams app, click "Help" (?), then "Report a problem." This allows you to send detailed information about the specific issues you're facing directly to Microsoft.

Hi @gauravpratap96,
Thanks for the reply.
As checked from my site, our internet connection is stable.
And as your mentioned 'Run Teams in Compatibility Mode', I couldn't find the "Properties" at Teams icon and disable installed add-ins. That would be great if you could provide more details on this.
Besides, there is no any "Report a problem" option from the New Teams.

Thank you.

Regards,
Jkea
Hi Gauravpratap,
Thanks for the reply.
As checked from my site, our internet connection is stable.
And as your mentioned 'Run Teams in Compatibility Mode', I couldn't find the "Properties" at Teams icon and disable installed add-ins. That would be great if you could provide more details on this.
Besides, there is no any "Report a problem" option from the New Teams.

Thank you.

Regards,