Microsoft Meeting Call

Deleted
Not applicable

Hi  Microsoft Team Tech Community,

I had my first ever Microsoft Team call through a browser (no app) a few days ago.   When we finishing talking (a two person conversation only),  the administrator (who set up the call) hanged up, BUT I did not (I did not realize that there was a hang up button as I had switched to another window). 

Three hours later, I realized that the browser on Microsoft Team call was still "on"  (showing the time since I had joined the meeting) . 

Could the person that organized the call have joined the conversation again without my knowledge and listen to what was being said during all this time ?

I would appreciate your input,

1 Reply

Hello @Deleted Actually, anyone who was invited to the meeting could have rejoined at any time if indeed you had not left the call (not just the organizer).  Besides getting into the habit of formally leaving a meeting every time, you might also want to get into the habit of making sure your microphone is muted when you are not speaking.  Not only would it keep anyone else from hearing you should you forget you're in a meeting, but it would keep any noise in your environment from interrupting a meeting in progress.

Hope this helps....